Osseo 100+ measures implant stability and osseointegration to support decision on when to load an implant. Especially important when working with shorter treatment time or managing risk patients.
The uncomplicated procedure that measures ISQ allows the implant loading period to be planned in advance. The reconstruction of crowns and bridges can be monitored to optimize timing to decrease the risk for failures. Measurements can be made without unnecessary impact since the equipment does not come into physical contact with the implant or abutment.
1. The MulTipeg™ is attached to the implant. It screws effortlessly into the implant’s internal threads. (approximately 6-8 Ncm of torque).
2. Just aim for the magnet on top of the MulTipeg™. Non-invasive, objective, accurate and repeatable. The peg is responding by magnetic pulses and vibrates due to the stiffness in the contact area between the bone and the implant surface.
3. An ISQ value is generated and shown on the display. This reflects the level of stability on the universal ISQ scale - from 1 to 99. The higher the ISQ value, the more stable the implant.
• For all major implant systems *
• Tissue friendly, durable titanium
• Autoclavable appx. 20 times
• Optimal platform fit
• ISQ Standard Calibrated
* There are different MulTipegs™ available made to fit different implant system and types. Please refer to the updated list from the supplier.
The Osseointegration Monitoring Device, "Osseo 100+" measures the implant stability quotient contactlessly and can be connected using Bluetooth®, permitting ISQ confirmation over a shared interface. You can share and manage the data of those measured ISQ scores on other terminals through Surgic Pro2.
Surgic Pro2 itself offers such high extensibility as like this ISQ function is already equipped inside. It only takes 3 easy steps to use the Osseo 100+.
* Varies depending on usage situations.
MulTipeg™ is not included, sold separately.